If you are surfing on the web to find the best long range rifle scope under $300, it does not mean that you just want to get a cheap one. You just want the best value for your money nothing is wrong with that. As long as the scope that you choose has the versatility that it needs to operate in any lighting condition, it enhances your accuracy levels, adjustable in moving or stationary positions, lightweight, and many more; then nothing is wrong to get a riflescope that is cheaper than the others.
This buyer’s guide aims to provide the needed information to help you decide on getting the best long range rifle scope under 300 dollars. All things considered, you should get a basic idea based on the reviews given to each product listed here.
Best Long Range Rifle Scope Under $300 Review
Visionking Rifle Scope 3-30×56
As the name suggests, this rifle scopes aims to dominate the riflescope business by providing excellent optical images through a 10x zoom ability. It has a 50 mm objective lens within its 30 mm tube. The scope itself relieves you of any worries about the shock that results from every shot’s recoil since it is completely shockproof. Not only that, but it is also waterproof and fog proof as well. Finally, it offers high magnification levels from 3x to 30x magnifying power.
- Multicoated lenses offer clear images
- Because of its zooming capabilities and high magnification levels, the scope is used in either short or long range hunting locations
- Has red and green illumination for easy target acquisition
- If the line of sight gets higher, the scope needs to be mounted higher as well; resulting to a heavier load
Ade Advanced Optics 6-25X56 35mm
If you are out to find a heavy-duty long range scope on a budget, then this scope is for you. The scope’s main tube makes sure that the lens alignment is accurate and will result in precise shots. You will also have no worries acquiring long range targets because it has 6x to 25x magnifying power along with a 56 mm objective lens. The scope makes use of an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle and offers precise controls through a 140 MOA adjustment.
- Fogging never happens because of water-resistant sealants placed on the scope
- Smooth-looking because of a matte black finish
- Has specific ¼ MOA adjustments for elevation and windage
- Some users say that if you move your head while using the scope and focusing on a distance, the crosshairs don’t move
Visionking Rifle Scope 10-40×56
Another entry from Visionking, this riflescope offers a much higher magnification level than other scopes. It has a whopping 10x to 40x magnifying power that allows the hunter to acquire their targets at a much greater distance. It also sports a 56 mm objective lens. What makes it one of the best rifle scopes for 100 to 500 yards is the fact that its main tube is 35 mm, perfect for targets at extreme distance.
You might say, “So what if it has a 35 mm main tube?” Well, other riflescopes only have 25 to 30 mm main tubes. That alone made this rifle extremely accurate even when acquiring a target at a far distance.
- Has a 35 mm main tube, longer than other scopes
- Uses an illuminated military reticle
- Shock-resistant up to 3000g
- Some users say that it’s heavier than other scopes
Ade Advanced Optics 6-25×56 35mm
Here is another riflescope that uses a 35 mm main tube. This means it also provides high accuracy when used for long-distance shooting. One would say that is the best rifle scope under 300 yards because of its features like a Mil-Dot bar reticle, adjustable controls, easy-to-adjust 140 MOA, a 56 mm objective lens, magnification levels from 6x to 25x magnifying power, and a lot more.
This scope offers protection for the hunter’s eyes too through its 3.5-inch eye relief. The fully multicoated lens provides clear and crisp images. Finally, the scope looks cool on the outside because of a matte black finish.
- Has a heavy-duty, 35 mm main tube for enhanced accuracy
- Multicoated lens perfect for any lighting conditions
- Easy-to-adjust MOA for elevation and windage
- Some users say that the scope is quite fragile
Hammers Long Range Side Focus 6-24X50B
During a hunt, the riflescope you use must be adjustable not only while on a stationary position but also when on the go. The best long range rifle scope under $300 should never undermine this ability. This scope has the versatility that a hunter needs especially when the need to adjust the parallax arises through an easy-to-reach side wheel. Not only that, but a small bubble level is also visible under the illuminated Mil-Dot reticle.
- The Mil-Dot reticle has a range-finding capability
- Its target turret is lockable and/resettable when needed
- The side focus wheel is there so that you can make adjustments without taking your eyes off the target
- Some users say that its accuracy level falls short of their expectations
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good scope for 300 yards?
All of the riflescopes featured in this buyer’s guide are good at shooting as far as 300 yards. It will all depend on the preference of the user and if they can unleash the full capabilities of the scope. In addition, the best long range rifle scope under $300 will also depend on the user since each rifle has its own ways to enhance the hunter’s accuracy level.
What is the best long range scope on the market?
To answer this question, understanding long range rifle scopes is a must. If the basis for the answer would come from the ones reviewed above, the one with the highest magnification level would trump the rest. Of course, it will still depend on the preference of the user.
So there you have it; a buyer’s guide about the best long range rifle scope under $300. It is advisable to check everything here before going to a gun shop for a field test. After all, a practical test is still the best in determining the right scope for you. Your takeaway from this buyer’s guide is that at least, you now have basic knowledge of a scope’s features.